Friday 3 July 2020

At Winter Wonderland it's Hip to be Square

Good morning. It's time for a new challenge at Winter Wonderland and as you can see the theme is Hip to be Square which means we want to see square cards.  How easy could that be? Our sponsor is Fred She Said.

My Card


Recipe
6"square white base card - Rymans
green card stock - from stash
Noble Pierced Squares - Sue Wilson
sentiment die - Sue Wilson
Promarkers

I decided to keep my card CAS and I'm so glad I did because I really like it.  I just added a dash of colour with Promarkers on the pine sprays and bottoms of the pinecones.  Apart from adding the sentiment I did nothing else. My husband caught sight of it and said it looks classy.  Quite a compliment from him.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out the inspiration from the DT which may tempt you to join in our challenge. Please remember we are a Christmas challenge only so as well as being square your card must be a Christmas card.

Take care.




10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image, fantastic colouring as well...Have a lovely weekend my friend.. ♥

dutchess said...

Very elegant Christine...that a lovely stamp....hope you are both keeping well...take care xxxx

Pat K said...

Very elegant card Christine. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Christine you made the right decision to keep it simple, less is more, xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Christine, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Card Christine it’s so classy

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

It is indeed very elegant Christine, it's a beautifully designed card with lovely images, Kate x

Furrbster said...

Beautifully stylish,

Hugz Tinz

LOU said...

Very elegant and classy Christine!
Lou xo
JemLou Productions