Thursday 1 October 2020

Animals or Birds at MAWTT

 Good morning. It's time for our next challenge at MAWTT and as you can see the theme is animals or birds.

My card is for a friend I haven't seen for some time and since they are dairy farmers I'm sure it will be appreciated.

My Card


My base card is made from navy linen card stock  and the image matted an layered onto it.  The sentiment has been computer generated.  I have been so busy trying to get my WI crafting projects sorted that I haven't had a great deal of time for my own work. It was a case of either make a very simple card or miss this challenge; obviously I didn't want to do that so simple it is.

Please pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made for the challenge.

Take care whatever it is you will be doing today.




6 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fab card,such fun.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Christine..what a great card and sentiment your friend will love it


Anne

Caz said...

Fab card..love it

Caz xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the quote on this card, brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant topper and fabulous sentiment Christine, super card, your friends will love it, Kate x x

Ilonka said...

Whow I love youre card. It is so beautiful.
Big hugs Ilonka

https://meandmyscrapworld.blogspot.com/