Sunday 11 October 2020

Christmas Card Club - Santa

 Good  morning. Another fortnight has gone by so it is time to show my card for Kate's theme of Santa. I really love these vintage Santa's so that is what I have gone with.

My Card


This is a 5" x 7" kraft base card and uses an image from my Greeting Card Factory. It was matted onto kraft and green card before mounting onto the base card. The sentiment is from Sue Wilson and the trees are Finlay's Trees from John Next Door.

I'm sorry for such a quick post but I hope it finds you all well.

Take care.




13 comments:

dutchess said...

Beautiful card Christine...such a wonderful tradition image of Santa.....take care xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Love the old fashioned Santa. Stay Safe. Hugs Rita xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

A lovely old fashioned Christmas image lovely card Christine

Anne

Doreen said...

What a great Santa,love your gorgeous card.xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely vintage style Santa card Christine. Happy Sunday Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful vintage card Christine, I love the Santa and the scene, perfect, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Christine ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a lovely Christmas card. That Santa is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful vintage Santa, love this very much.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful vintage Santa image Christine. I love vintage Santa's too and your added tree embellishments finish off the design beautifully.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Christine, xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Oh wow, Love this vintage card. Santa is lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, love the image xx