Sunday 27 September 2020

Autumn Colours at IAAS Challenge # 93

Good morning.  It's time for another challenge at IAAS  and as you see it is to use autumn colours on your project.  Autumn is well and truly here now so it is the perfect challenge.

Please scroll down if you are looking for Christmas Card Club post.

My Card


I made my 7" square base card from cream card stock by Craft UK.  I love their card, it is such good quality and I love that I can make larger cards since it is A3 size.  The kraft card is from Hobbycraft and the hessian is on a pad from DCWV, It is great because it is backed with card stock which makes it so easy to use on cards. I used Presscut circle stitched dies and a Sue Wilson sentiment die. The acorns and leaves  are from dies of the same name by JND. I made the leaves from oddments in my box.

It is my nephew's birthday in a couple of weeks so this will be perfect for him. And for once I'm really ahead with his card - yay!

Why not pop across to the blog  and see the great cards my teamies have made  for the challenge?

Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.




8 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the hessian.xxx

Hazel said...

A very elegant and classy card so I hope your nephew appreciates it. lol It's just my type of card, I love it. Hazel x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, loving the leaves and acorns.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chriss America Real said...

I love all of the textures and colors you used for this card! So lovely!

Hugs,
Chriss

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Christine just love the colours

Anne

Wendy L said...

It looks fab Christine, xxx

Zoechaos said...

This is a delightful, I do enjoy IAAS and try to join in as often as possible. Not sure where I'll take this theme but the colours are so wonderful something welcome to mind. x

Margaret said...

A fabulous card. The sentiment is just perfect for anyone and I'm sure your nephew will appreciate your thoughtfulness.