Sunday 14 March 2021

Bunnies at International Art and Soul

 Good morning. Time for another challenge at IAAS. The theme this time is Bunnies and I have chosen to make a Christmas Card because this image is so sweet. Although I can tell you I don't think they are sweet when they are eating my plants!! 😉😊

My Card

I used an image from my Greeting Card Factory Deluxe. The base card is 6" square and the gold card is Anne Marie Designs. I then just added  peel off greetings (remember them?) and a couple of pearls.

That's it from me today - two posts in one day is unheard of!

Take care.

 

 


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous image
Carol x

Hazel said...

Very elegant Christmas card with beautiful image. Hazel x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine love the little rabbits hiding in the flowers

Anne

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so sweet! I don't have a lot of problems with the bunnies eating my plants (they seem to live in my composter and eat any veggies I put in there) it's the deer that drive me crazy! Every year they go around the neighborhood and eat everyone's Hostas.

Hugs,
Chriss

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image and beautifully designed card Christine, Kate x

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image xx

Wendy L said...

It's a really beautiful card Christine, xxx

Margaret said...

Your image is so sweet. I would never have thought using bunnies with Christmas, but this works just great! Maggie, DT Teamie