Monday 1 March 2021

Spring is Coming at MAWTT

 Good morning and hope this finds you all well. We have had some lovely spring-like days for the past three days and it does make you hopeful that before too long spring will be on the way. There is a quote I have sometimes used on cards "No matter how long the winter spring is sure to follow." I chose the theme for MAWTT this month and as you see I chose Spring.

My Card


I

I used some Hunkydory products that I have had for years and the packs are still intact so I need to get on with using them up because they do  look very pretty.

This is another card to send to my sister becasue she looks forward to them coming.

Please pop acorss to the blog and check out the cards from the rest of the DT.

Take care.



5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What beautiful images Christine’s your card us gorgeous

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your card is gorgeous. I do love spring flowers. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Christine.
We have had some gorgeous sunny, warm days too, really boost the mood, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi christine,
what a great theme and such a lovely card you have made snap we both used Hunkydory items.
I love some of their images and always like to have them as they make up such lovely cards.
So glad you are still making cards for your sister I bet with the card shops shut she is so happy to have sister that makes cards.
Hope all is well with you and John.
Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

Zoe Tant said...

It's great to see the birds returning to the garden and I just love daffodils so love your card. Zoe x