Saturday 1 May 2021

Bouquet of Flowers at MAWTT

 Good  morning and it's time for a new challenge at MAWTT. The theme has been chosen by Jenny and she wants to see bouquets of flowers. Who doesn't like to see flowers?

The sun is shining and looks like the start of a fine weekend.

My Card

 

This card looks quite washed but in real life it is not quite this pale.I used two small toppers from a Hunkydory pack which was a freebie I think from one of the craft shows I attended some years ago. I matted the toppers and card with silver mirrror card and diecut the Crafter's Companion butterflies from the same silver cards.

Please pop over to the blog and check out the cards made by the rest of the DT.

Take care and have a good weekend.






8 comments:

dutchess said...

Very pretty card Christine….love the butterflies as embellishments….
We had rain yesterday for the first time in weeks and very welcome it was my water butts were empty!…take care xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very lovely card and such pretty toppers with those wonderful bouquets.
love the mirri die cuts and those Butterflies are so beautiful..
Hope all is well with you and John.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Diane Louise J said...

Afternoon Christine
Your DT card is absolutely gorgeous and the toppers are so pretty. I hope you have a lovely month until our next Team challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise (Team Leader, MAWTT) xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is so pretty Christine, I love your design and the gorgeous silver butterflies, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

That’s so pretty Christine I just love your design love and hugs Carole x

Zoe Tant said...

Very pretty design Christine. I'm a bit slow as ever to get mine blogged, but I like your colourful flowers with the foil butterflies it is very effective. Zoe x

Furrbster said...

This is stunning!!

Hugz Tinz