Sunday 25 April 2021

Male card or Gift at International Art and Soul

 Good morning.  Our new challenge at IAAS has been chosen by Jennie and she wants to see a card or gift for the male of the species. My card is for  my nephew who has a birthday later this year and he is a very good cook. The sentiment on my card will amuse him and I am well prepared for his birthday now - as long as I don't put it away and forget what I did with it.  Actually, I don't do that now since I have a box  for the cards I have made for specific people and another box for other cards.

Please scroll to previous post if you are looking for my 

Christmas Card Club entry

My Card


This card is 6" x 7" so I needed to make an envelope to match. I used kraft card and cream card. i used Crafter's Companion "Hessian" embossing folder. I have the Hunkydory Book of Quotes which is where this image is from and the colour is perfect for males. The embellishments were just a few I had left over from another card and since they were suitable fro this I decided to make use of them.

Please pop across to the blog and check out the cards from my team mates.  If you are like me I always need as much inspiration for male cards as I can get.

Take care.

 

 


5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely masculine card Christine men’s cards are so difficult at times but you’ve nailed this one

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

I love this quote Christine, I've used it in the past for my daughter in law but with the Bugaboo funny image which they sold alongside the sentiment. She is partial to a glass of wine and I thought it was perfect for her, she agreed. I'm sure your nephew will have a giggle about it too. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fab sentiment and a brilliant topper, perfect for a mane Christine, Kate x

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Christine, xxx