Wednesday 26 May 2021

Winter Scene for Christmas Card Club

 I'm rather late with my post and since it was my turn to choose the theme I feel rather guilty.  However, I do have a reason in that three weeks ago I had eye surgery and I'm still not quite up to scratch yet so crafting is a struggle but I didn't want to miss this challenge.

 Card # 1

 
Card # 2 
 
 

These were made using a couple of the pages from a Die Cut book from The Works called "Winter Feelings".I bought a couple of these books a few years ago and they are ideal for times like this. It was very easy to put the cards together because the elements simply pop out of the page. These books were terrific value since they contain twelve different pages for £3 meaning all you need to add is the base card.

Hope you are all keeping well and looking forward to some drier weather here in the UK.  I think we have had enough rain now.

Take care.

 


 



6 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Chris and I hope your recovering well hugs Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I hope your eyes are improving now after your op.
Your cards are beautiful, I love the lovely designs. I bought some of these books to the other year, and they are brilliant for a quick card, you take care, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is a beautiful festive card that image is awesome so is your design, I hope that your eyes are improving, take care
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two lovely cards Christine, beautiful winter scenes, just gorgeous.
I hope your eyes are improving now too.
Lorraine

rachel said...

Two stunning makes Christine - glad the surgery went well for you - loved your theme - thankyou. Take care. hugs rachel x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Happy you are feeling better ....your cards are gorgeous ....love them both
Hugs Sylvie xx