Saturday 3 July 2021

12 Months of Christmas Link up - Christmas in July

 Good morning. It's time for a new challenge a 12 MoC Link Up.  This month we do not have a sponsor so it is basically Anything Goes although please remember  to make your card a Christmas card!!

My Cards



I used the same frame for both cards which is from DDDoodles. For the first card I computer generated a sentiment and for the second one I used another image from DDDoodles "Peace be your gift". I printed the images directly onto linen card stock and the cut them to make six inch square cards making them one layer cards which I rarely ever do.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out the work of the rest of the Sleigh Belles and then come back again on July 15th and see the work of the Merry Maidens.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.



8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your Christmas cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They both look lovely Christine, beautfully framed, xx

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautifully designed cards Christine, I love the frames and the sentiments are just lovely, Kate x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards.xxx

Gibmiss said...

Two fabulous cards Christine….
Hope you are well…
Hugs Sylvie xx

Furrbster said...

This is lovely,

Hugz Tinz

R's Rue said...

What gorgeous cards. I love them. Well done. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Stamps and Paper said...

Both your cards are lovely Christine

Anne