Sunday 18 July 2021

Christmas Card Club - Blue and Silver

 Good morning. It seems really weird to be posting a Christmas card in this incredible heat!! I hate saying this but I really cannot cope with these temperatures.  I overheat quickly and being very fair I also burn quickly. I hope those of you who like these conditions are enjoying it.

My Card


This is a silver base card. The image is really cute but I really don't know where I got it from.  I suspect it was a freebie and I have had it for years. I have only used it a few times. It is mounted on silver mirror card, as is the computer generated sentiment, but it does look black in the picture. Th snowflakes are Memory Box and coated in glue and pale blue Art Glitter. A couple of blue bows and some pearl drops to mimic snow and it was done.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.


 


10 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Stunning card …. I can’t take the sun like I used to …I don’t burn….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is such a cute Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Zoe Tant said...

Sweet card Christine. Those snowmen are full of fun aren't they...... Zoe x

dutchess said...

What fun images Christine…super card…
I am like you so all the blinds are down and I am staying in front of the fan…xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the cute snowmen image, so sweet and a gorgeous card for our theme this week too.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card, love it xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, what a gorgeous card, I love the sweet snowmen and the embossed silver background, beautifully designed.
A great three weeks of cycling, was sorry that Mark Cavendish lost, he just couldn't get out, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a fun Christmas card Christine...love your hanging snowflakes

Anne

Mrs A. said...

A super pile of snowmen. A perfect blue and silver make. Hugs Mrs A.

Margaret said...

So pretty. Love the sparkles. I'm the same about the heat. I can only take so much outside and must come back in.