Saturday 10 July 2021

Anything Goes at Christmas Card Club

 Good  morning. I am losing the plot. This should have been posted last week. It was made and photographed well in time - then I got so busy with a mountain of other stuff and it went completely out of mind, so apologies to my friends in the CCC.

My Card

 This another simple card from the diecut book from The Works. So simple to put together but so effective. I just added the green mat and then mounted it onto a 7"x5" Kraft base card. Another one to to add to my Christmas stash which is building nicely nice.

Take care and enjoy your weekend, although it's raining here in Oxfordshire.


 



7 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. I love it so much. Keep it up. Have a great Saturday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely scenic Christimas card Christine

Anne

dutchess said...

Lovely Christine..I wondered what had happened but I know just how you feel time flies by….just sat watching the tennis ladies final …enjoy your weekend xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Well worth waiting for Christine, it's a lovely card. I have the collection from the Works and it's so handy for when you need a quick card.
I'm just the same with things, I remember them right up until the time, then in a nano second forget to do them, covid brain or what?? Have you bee enjoying the Tour?, they are going through some beautiful scenery, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Christine…
Hugs Sylvie xx
Hope you are well

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card for our challenge this time Christine. time just seems to be flying by despite our unusual lives at the moment.
Lorraine