Monday 13 September 2021

Challenge #117 Fancy Fold Card at IAAS

 Good morning.  This time at IAAS the theme, which was chosen by me, is to show a fancy fold card.

My Card

Card Front

Inside from the front

Inside from the back

Rear of card

This folds down into a 6" square envelope but obviously will need a large stamp since it is probably too bulky for the usual stamp. Sorry it is rather photo heavy. I used papers and images from Nitwit Collections "Noah's Ark".  It was all done digitally so that it wasn't too bulky.  My great nephew is coming up to his third birthday soon and I thought this would be the ideal card for him.

Why not pop over to the blog and see the fabulous offerings from my team mates?

Hope this finds you all well.

Take care.


 



9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love this style of card and I only made my 1st one after months ago, gorgeous

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card for a little one, he will love finding all the animals on the card, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the design of your card Christine love the cute images

Anne

Hazel said...

I came by yesterday to comment on your card because it looked great on the INTAAS site and I wanted to see more. Its very detailed and I'm sure your great nephew will love it. I'm sorry I haven't taken part in this challenge, I'm not keen on fancy folds but I also think I just needed a break. Hazel x

Sue said...

Such a wonderful card for your nephew Christine he will love it hugs Sue x

Furrbster said...

Wow this is amazing!! What a fun card

Hugz Tinz

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what am amazing card and that design is very unusual.
Love the wonderful papers used too your great Nephew is going to love this.
Hope all is well in the Harrop Towers.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sall said...

Wow this is truly amazing and such a lot of work.

Mrs A. said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting the inside to open up into this fantastic card. How fabulous. Hugs Mrs A.