Sunday 26 September 2021

Furry Friends at Internatonal Art and Soul

 Good morning.  We have a new challenge at IAAS which is Furry Friends.

My Card


I found this cute cat couple in my Greeting Card Deluxe set and I couldn't resist using it. They look really cool in their sunglasses so I just added the sentiment digitally to fit in. It was matted with an animal print paper, orange card and and then onto a black 6 inch square base card.  Easy but cute.

Hope this finds you all well.

Take care.



8 comments:

Hazel said...

You're right, those cats are cool and cute. Lovely. Hazel x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Grappig kaart met de leuke poeze
Groetjes Gerrie

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Christine your cats are so cute

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Aww how cute Christine, a lovely design and colours, a fabulous card, Kate x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so adorable! I love the cats and the paper you used.

Hugs,
Chriss

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
they sure are cool cats and what a great image and such a lovely design card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sall said...

This has really made me smile. Sall xx