Wednesday 1 September 2021

Under The Sea at MAWTT

 It's time for another challenge at Moving Along With the Times and Zoe has chosen the theme which is Under the Sea.


This theme almost caught me out because I only have one set of stamps and papers with this theme and I used it last year.  I felt I had no other option - but then I found this image in my Greeting Card Factory programme so I was saved. My brother is Pisces so I was going to go with a male theme and pick out the blue/green colours but the lilac in the fishes and in the border called to me so I just had to go with it. When I added lilac glitter to the fishes it just looked so much like scales.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have come up with?

Take care and have a good day.



3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect card for a make Christine something I wouldn’t have thought of doing.

Anne

Sue said...

Lovely card Christine love the colours hugs Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine,lovely fish image and colours, super design and perfect for a man, Kate x