Sunday 5 December 2021

Anything Goes at Christmas Card Club

 Good morning.This is our Final challenge for 2021 and it is Anything Goes.

My Card


I used a 6" card base and matted and layered with blue card stock and snowy paper from LOTV. The image is a Barbara Grey one that I have had for many years and decided to use it again. Spellbinder Labels 8 and Fancy Labels 8 were used to mat the image which was coloured with Promarkers. The snowflakes had been previously die cut and were in my box so I cannot remember whose they are. I have a feeling they are from the Works but I may be wrong.

Well that's it from me today.

Take care.


 


11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty card, lovely frosty colours and a gorgeous image too.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful card and love the mouse in the shoe, perfect for the poem . Keep safe and Happy Christmas Zoe x

dutchess said...

It’s gorgeous..I just love that image..looks great in your icy blues….
Hope you are both safe and well and have a peaceful run up to Christmas …take care xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful card Christine, I love the shoe image and the fabulous colours, beautifully designed too, Kate x

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, I love it xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Christine. I love 'Twas the night before Christmas' and Barbara's stamp is perfect. Have a great festive season. Elizabeth x

Hazel said...

I rarely make any cards in blue but always love any others that I see and this one is beautiful. Very subtle but perfect for the image and words. Hazel x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine..I have this little stamp tucked away somewhere its a lovely design...

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Christine ….
Sorry I am late with commenting ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thank you for my Christmas card Christine.
Wishing you both a Happy & Healthy Festive Season and 2022.
Lorraine