Sunday 2 January 2022

Anything But a Card at IAAS

 Happy New Year to all my friends and fellow bloggers.  Hopefully you have enjoyed your Christmas time.If you celebrated New Year then I hope you enjoyed that too.  Me?  I went to bed! 😉😊😄

I chose the theme this time at IAAS and as you see  I went with "Anything but a Card."

My Project


 For my great niece and great nephews  I decorated plain kraft gift bags. I used papers and toppers from Dovecraft "Winter Wonderland."  I also made a matching envelope to add a money gift.  My sister always made up gift bags for her grandchildren  and so after we lost her so suddenly a few years ago I took over the job so that the kids didn't miss out. They were all different so I will show the others in a later post.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out what the rest of the team made for this challenge?

Take care.



8 comments:

dutchess said...

Happy new year Christine…..ours was spent watching the new James Bond film with a packet of crisps and a cider….
Love the gift bag great papers….Betthey loved them xxxx

Lorraine said...

Happy New Year Christine,
A gorgeous Christmas gift bag - lovely paper
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Christine and Happy New year to you, xxxx

Kath said...

Happy New Year to you too! A lovely gift bag and I'm sure the recipient thought so too.
Kath x

Hazel said...

A good idea and it's lovely that you carry on the tradition so that the children don't miss out. It was a good theme and such a variety of items from the DT, well done. All the best for the year ahead. Hazel x

Stamps and Paper said...

Happy New Year Christine....what a beautifully decorated bag

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year Christine, we struggled to stay awake till the bells, in bed by 10 after the bells. TV in Scotland was hopeless too, anyway your gift bag is pretty and will make the gift all that more special, Kate x

Margaret said...

What a lovely idea that you have continued this after the passing of your sister. Great to do instead of buying those bags already decorated and you do such a beautiful job with it.