Sunday 12 June 2022

Let it Snow for Christmas Card Club

 Time once again for our Christmas Card Club to show our cards and the theme is "Let it Snow" chosen by Rachel. These two weeks pass so quickly.

I hope this finds you all well.

My Card


I printed an image from my Card Factory Deluxe programme and put it into the inside of a 6" square base card. I then die cut a square aperture from the front using SB Classic Squares Large  and added some Snowstorm Acetate from my stash. I added red poinsettias in the corners with leaves from the Leaf Flourish Strip, which I think is a Britannia die.  I stamped the snowflakes around the borders from Hero Arts "Fluttering Snowflakes" with Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder. The "Let It Snow" wording I found in my box of die cuts and I have a feeling it is from Brittania dies too.

Card #2

This is a 6" square base card matted with red card  and patterned paper from LOTV. The sheep is from a recycled Christmas card a few years ago but it makes me smile. A few diecut snowflakes and a Sue Wilson sentiment  and job done.

Take care and enjoy your day.



4 comments:

dutchess said...

Two fabulous snowy cards Christine….such a cute couple….take care xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two wonderful snowy cards Christine, I love the cute snow couple.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Both cards are fabulous Christine, I love the design of your fist card and that adorable little snow couple. And what a great job you made of recycling your second card, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Two sweet cards Christine. You must have a good collection now,