Sunday 16 October 2022

Snowglobes for Christmas Card Club.

 The theme for  Challenge # 21 is Snowglobes and has been chosen by Gwen.

My Card


I have used a Snowglobe die from The Works.  These dies are a very reasonable price and cut beautifully.

I used a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and the trees are from John Next Door. Very flat for posting - always a bonus at Christmas.

I hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely autumnal weather.  It is really weird because my geraniums in the pots at the front of the house are all in full bud again and just about to bloom. Very strange weather indeed.


 


7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely die Christine it makes a beautiful card

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card ….fabulous snow globe ……
Hope you are well ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Christine …loving the contrast with the navy and silver…
Just like you my hanging basket are having a second flourish and the weather is just glorious…a day for the washing to blow on the line….take care xxxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a super die cut which is just perfect for the challenge, I love the navy and silver together.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Christine, lovely in silver with the blue background. I agree the Works dies are really very good, this is a beautiful one. Hope you and John are well, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Christine, xxx