Wednesday 4 December 2013

On The Third Day of Christmas ...

Good morning friends and fellow bloggers.  A quick post today while John is doing something else!

My Card


Click on image to enlarge picture


Cardstock cut to 6 x 6 inches. The French Hens are stickers as I said. The backing papers are "Winter Wonderland" from Me To You. The sentiment is computer generated and matted with SB Lacy Squares. 
I used a punch for the snowflakes,  Such a quick card but quite effective.  Yesterday I posted The First Day and if you missed it you can find the Second and Sixth Days  here .

Well in a few days I will hopefully be back to normal. My computer has been replaced and will be here in a couple of days - thank goodness!!  Mind you, there was a good side to not being able to spend hours at a time on the computer - apart from a couple of special cards I actually got all my Christmas cards done. I'm not quite sure how many I have done but it's into the eighties so I feel very self satisfied! I just have to put the insets in and Bob's your uncle.  I made CAS cards for a lot of them but they still look okay.

Well, have a good day everybody.


13 comments:

Lia said...

What are we without a computer?? Hope, yours will be fixed soon!
In the meantime you made some awesome cards! I love them all, especially the cheerfull chickens!
Lia xx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Christine. I am pleased that you shall be getting your computer back soon, I'd be totally lost without mine!
hugs Sue xx

Anne-Elise said...

What a beautiful card, Christine! Love the sweet chickens and the pretty snowflakes! Hugs

Karen Petitt said...

Another gorgeous card Christine, hope your computer is sorted soon x

JJ said...

Hi Christine,

Gorgeous card, I do love these stickers, these would be good for making an advent calender with. They are so bright and cheerful. Love th backing papers too.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Carol said...

Wonderful card Christine, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, what a wonderful card, fantastic colours and the design is super, love the hen stickers, just love it all, hugs Kste x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Glad your technology is getting sorted.
Love your hens. We must factor ducks into the song lol !
Eighty cards? Wow. Don't think I know eighty folk to send cards to. Hope you got some of those Royal Mail shares recently.
Take care.
Ang x

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Christine. You really have been busy making 80 cards. I have to admit I bought my Christmas cards - but I did buy them in the Cancer shop.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine, great colours . Hopefully our computer problem is sorted out now but I've really missed blogging

Anne

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, love your card! of course I love the little hens, I would, wouldn't I?!:)
Glad your computer problems are nearly sorted. I too have made and as of yesterday, written about 50 CAS cards, I still need to make about 20 more and then the more special ones..it's never ending! Carole Z X

Peanut said...

Cute little French hens!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

scrappymo! said...

Finger crossed that new computer arrives quickly!

Another great Xmas card. Tres Bonne!