Saturday 10 May 2014

Just For You

Good morning to you all.  Thanks for dropping by today.  I've had rather a busy week with very little time for crafting.

My Card

click  to  enlarge

My card is  7" x 7" and is from Anna-Marie Designs.  it was matted with some pink pearlescent paper from my bits box.  The two patterned papers were also from my bits box but I know they are First Edition "Love Letters". The lovely image is from LOTV "Cute Cottage Garden" Art Pad and matted onto SB Decorative Labels 8 and again I used a piece of pearlescent card from my bit box.  I feel pretty pleased with myself that I actually used no new pieces at all. The corner dies are Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco C which I found already cut in the drawer where I keep my die cut pieces.The ribbon has the most beautiful sheen to it, and the pearls and dragon flies were from my stash.  I finished off by punching some tiny tags and cutting up a rub on greeting to add a word to each tag.

I hope this finds you all well.


18 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Christine,
I love this beautiful card, everything is just perfect, great colours and design.
Have a great day and weekend
Hugs

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine. I love the image, beautiful papers and such pretty ribbon too.
hugs Sue xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card, the LOTV images are so pretty, I have this set and they are all lovely.
Lydia
X

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, such a pretty card...love the colours and the way you've co-ordinated them, beautiful! Carole Z X

Wendy L said...

Hi Christine, thanks for joining me.
Like your style, lovely card, xxxx

JJ said...

Hi Christine, fabulous card, love the design and the image is so pretty. great composition.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Rita said...

Hi Christine. Gorgeous card and I love the bow. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

Christine, your card is beautiful, love the colours and design and of course the LOTV image . Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card , and a super bow x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Christine. A fabulous image and pretty details
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Christine love the colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

just so beautiful Christine, it's such a lovely image and your papers are so well suited to it. Love the frame die and your super bow, hugs Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Beautiful card and papers and ribbon and. . . . well, everything!
Love how you have done the three tags.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Darnell said...

This is really, really pretty, Christine!! I'm proud of you, too, for using only your stash to create this beauty! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Very elegant card...sweet.x

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful card. I have that LOTV pad too but am still at the leafing through and coveting the designs stage! Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful! Love the colours, design and those sweet tags!