Friday 4 September 2020

Snowmen and Snow at Winter Wonderland

Good morning.  We have a new challenge at Winter Wonderland today and the theme is Snowmen and Snow.  Our fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and the DT are all using Jodie's images from Bugaboo.

My Card


Recipe 
DL base card  made from Crafter's Companion black card stock
red card stock  from stash
Falling Snow e/f - Sue Wilson
Promarkers to colour

I decided to rearrange my snowmen from their original square block to a column so that I could make a DL card. I embossed the left side of the white card. Initially my idea was to arrange die cut snowflakes down this side but I liked it as it was so thought I would leave it very CAS. This is very different for me but I really like the effect.

Please hop over to the blog and see what my teamies have come up with for this challenge and maybe you will be inspired to join in with us - but please remember we are a Christmas blog so your project must be Christmas/holiday themed.

The weekend is almost upon us so I hope you have a great weekend, especially if you have any plans.

Take care.




5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great snowmen.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I love your card with the jolly snowman, super design and colours, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your card is stunning. I love how you have used that cute image. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Zoe Tant said...

Fun design Christine. Great expressions on them all. Zoe x