Sunday 13 September 2020

Tic Tac Toe at IAAS

 Good day to you all. I hope it finds you well.  We have some sunshine here in Oxfordshire which is rather pleasant since it has been like winter lately and been lighting the wood burners.

We had some fun this time around with a Tic Tac Toe grid, chosen by DT member Jane.  Ifollowed the left vertical column and  used up some Hunkydory scraps I found in my box to make this card that I will be sending to my sister.

My Card


Recipe 

5 x 7" ivory card base

Hunkydory paper

bird die - The Works

sentiment die - Sue Wilson 

I

We had fun this time with the tic toe grid so please pop over to the blog and check out he DT makes and perhaps join in with us.

Take care.





8 comments:

Hazel said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours. Hazel x

Zoe Tant said...

Very Pretty Christine . Glad all is settling at home with the water. Keep safe Zoe x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A really beautiful card Christine, lovely topper and colours, beautifully designed too Kate x x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely, the soft colors are beautiful.

Hugs,
Chriss

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is very pretty Christine..love the design..

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great week Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margaret said...

This is very lovely. I like the soft colors you used and such a sweet image. I'm sure your sister will love it.