Sunday 6 December 2020

Use a Bow at IAAS

 Good morning to you all. Well here is our final card at IAAS for 2020. The remit is to use  a bow. I hope the bow on the image will suffice.

 Please scroll down to previous post if you are looking for 

my Christmas Club Card

My Card



Recipe
6" square base card
red and white card stock - Hobbycraft
tartan backing paper - Dovecraft "Twelve Days of Christmas"
Image - Lili of the Valley "Festive Foliage" art pad
Spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies
Holly corner die - Cheery Lynn
Sentiment - computer generated.

 I used glossy accents on the bow and the berries and that was it.  A very simple card but quite effective  I think... and yet again another flat card.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what my team mates have made for this challenge?

Well that's it from me. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.





9 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
such a gorgeous wreath card and that wreath looks so beautiful.
Love your wonderful design and the Tarten paper ets it all off perfectly too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful wreath card Christine and I love the plaid background

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the wreath.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Lovely wreath. Hugs Rita xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely wreath card Christine it's very pretty. Zoe x

Hazel said...

The tartan background looks brilliant and the wreath looks good too. All the best for the new year ahead, let's hope it's better than this past year. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine, I love the wreath, such a lovely traditional card, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Christine, I love tartan on Christmas cards, xxxx

Susan (rainy) said...

Gorgeous wreath and lovely Christmas card. Love the background paper, too.