Saturday 2 January 2021

Something New for MAWTT

 Happy New Year to you all and I hope you had a good Christmas.

I have had a total break from blogging and card making and now I am desperately playing catch up. I chose to use a new house card for my friend who moved back from Scotland to Redcar after living near Edinburgh for more than 40 years. 

My Card


I had put all my stuff away for Christmas and have not yet got it out so although this card has many layers I used no dies at all. It takes me back to when I first started card making and dies were a long way in the future!  These days we wonder where we would be without  them!

Well that's it from me.  Take care 




 



6 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is lovely and loving all the layers,

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card and love all your layering

Anne

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Chrissy, love all the layers
Lorraine x

Rita said...

Another lovely card Christine. Hugs Rita xx

Furrbster said...

This is so stylish!

Hugz Tinz