Saturday 5 December 2020

Use Dies for Christmas Card Club

 Here we are for our final challenge of the year for our Christmas Card Club. As you can see the theme is to use die cuts and was chosen by Shaz.

I am posting  a day early because I have a DT card to post tomorrow.


My Card

 

This is a 6" square white base card. The image is a really sweet stamp from LOTV, Angels With Crib, which I have had for years and not used for so long. I coloured it with Promarkers. It was then die cut it with SB Lacey Circles. I used Memory box Snowflake Corner and a Carla Craft punch for the snowflakes. The backing papers were from an extremely old C&C CD. I then just blinged it up with Papermania Shimmer Dots. If in doubt use lots of bling and glitter - you cannot go wrong with that at Christmas!! I didn't use a sentiment because of the script paper.

 


 

 


13 comments:

dutchess said...

So pretty Christine...lots of die cuts and that lovely LOTV image.....take care xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Christmas card Christine

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is so beautiful, loving the cute angels.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Christine, a lovely image and you've used such pretty dies, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
oh isn't that stamp used gorgeous and so sweet.
You have coloured it perfectly as well.
Love your wonderful design and the colours used are so pretty.
Great use of your dies also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

gwen70 said...

Simply gorgeous card. Have a lovely Christmas xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Rita xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Sweet card with lovely die cuts. Happy Christmas Hugs Zoe x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card ...a cute image ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the sweet image and all your lovely die cut details.
What a quick year this has been despite all the goings on....wishing you both a lovely Christmas xxx
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

I like the delicate colours and those super die cuts. A very pretty card and as you say no need for aa sentiment to be added. Hope you have a lovely Chistmas and that the new year will be a better place for us all to be. Hugs mrs A.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Christine, this is so elegant, the paper so subtle, it's really lovely. I like that Lacy Circle, I think I have a square version of it.It's a really delightful image, coloured beautifully. Huge Christmas hugs, Shaz.