Friday 5 February 2021

Anything Christmas Goes at Winter Wonderland.

 Good morning .  Time for another challenge here at Winter Wonderland.

Today's challenge is a tribute to Eileen, the former owner and coordinator of the Winter Wonderland Challenge, who sadly passed away suddenly at the beginning of 2017. We decided to continue the blog in  her honour.

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said.

My Card


This is an A6 card made from white linen card stock. The image is Colourful Christmas Ornaments and this is one of the pre-coloured images.  I have actually made a set of six with different baubles.

I CASED this card from Kath, a blog friend, who makes the most wonderful CAS cards. Just click on her name to see her cards.

We would love to see you take part in our challenge. So why not get a head start on your Christmas cards this year?

Take care.








6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dutchess said...

This is lovely Christine ...thanks for the link ...I do love to see new web sites.Hope you are both keeping well The weather isn’t helping this lockdown but never mind we do have our crafting....take care xxxx

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Christine, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, your card is stunning and so elegant, it's such a lovely bauble image and beautifully coloured.
I got word to go for my vaccination this Monday, I never expected it so soon, but pleased, take care, Kate x

Furrbster said...

Very pretty CAS design,

Hugz Tinz

Kath said...

Thanks for linking to my blog Christine. I've just followed your blog again - I seem to have been 'Unfollowed' on a few blogs and yours was one of them - I think blogger has been playing tricks again!
Kath x