Sunday 14 February 2021

Out to Dinner at IAAS

 Good day to you all. It's time for another challenge at IAAS and this time we are going out to dinner, as chosen by Hazel.

My Card

 

I have used a Simply Print from Lili of the Valley which I have had for a number of years but felt it fitted the brief.  After all, even the birdies have to eat. This is a 5" x 7" card and matted with Presscut Stitch Dot Nest rectangles. A few snowflakes and a little glitter finished it making it a very simple flat fold card for postage.

Why not pop over to the blog and see the different takes on this challenge from my team mates? I think you'll find it interesting.

Take care and have  a good day.





11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful bird card Sandra we have lots of birds feeding in our garden at the moment

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, it's a beautiful card with such a pretty topper, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card .. Christine ...so sad about Shaz ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine I love this card. It is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I can look out my window and see all the birds at my feeders today, it makes me happy!

Hugs,
Chriss

Zoe Tant said...

A lovely winter scene Christine. Soon see more birds in the garden hopefully. Keep safe Zoe x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love the pretty topper
Lorraine x

Margaret said...

Such a pretty image. I'm a big fan of Lili of the Valley.

Rita said...

Absolutely Beautiful Christine. Hugs Rita xxx

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a pretty LOTV image too.
Kath x

Hazel said...

Yes, the birds have to have dinner too and they look as if they're enjoying it. A lovely card Christine, thanks for your take on my theme. Hazel x