Sunday 29 August 2021

Birthday for International Art and Soul

Two cards in a row this weekend.  These two weeks come round so quickly. It's time for another challenge at IAAS,  birthday this time, and this is my DT card.

If you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card please scroll down to previous post. 

My Card

 

This is a 6 inch square white base card and I have used an image from Craftsuprint, but didn't use the decoupage.  I did attach the sentiment with foam pads to give it a little dimension.

Why not pop over to the blog and see my teamie's cards?




4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christina... l love elephants there is something majestic about them...

Anne

Hazel said...

Yes, elephants do it for me too. lol Your image is perfect and the finished card looks great. Hazel x

Sall said...

These elephants are phenominal it's an amazing card.

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and a great sentiment.