Friday 4 February 2022

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Winter Wonderland

 Good morning and the snowy scene outside my window seems to be the perfect time to post a Christmas card for the Winter Wonderland blog.

Before I show my DT card I would like to say that we are looking for people to join our design team.  If you are interested please go across to the blog for details.

My Card

 

Our sponsor is All Dressed Up stamps and my image is the very sweet Mistletoe Kisses which I coloured with Promarkers..

I kept it very simple with a 5" inch square base card and I used peel off greetings and snowflakes. I still have masses of them from way back when and every now and again I'm able to pop something on a card.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out the DT cards and find out whether you would like to join our Christmas crafting gang.

Please remember your project must be Christmas/Winter.

Take care




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

This is such a sweet image Christine really lovely have a great weekend hugs Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, what a lovely card, I love the deer topper and your super design, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a wonderful Christmas card and that image is so cute and lovely.
Love the colour choices.
Oh my you have had snow in your area as you say a perfect time to craft.
Keep warm and snuggly in the cold hopefully.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rita said...

Morning Christine. Love those Reindeer, especially out in the snow. It’s their time of year too, with lots of snow. Hugs Rita xxx

Furrbster said...

This is so cute!

Hugz Tinz