Sunday 13 February 2022

Light and Dark at IAAS

 Good morning.  Here is my card for our latest challenge at IAAS where Hazel chose Light and Dark as the theme.

My Card


I'm sure some people might be rather surprised at seeing a Christmas card in February. However I make them all year round - my favourite cards to make.

The digi image is from Lili of the Valley but I flipped the colours digitally to give it a chalk board effect which I think works well. I just added holographic snowflakes in the corners for a little brightness.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what my team mates have come up with for this challenge.?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Your Christmas card is very striking Christine....at least making your cards through the year you don't have a mad panic in December...

Anne

Rita said...

Morning Christine. Wonderful card, you are so clever to be able to change things. I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Wonderful Christmas card Chris hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very fab idea the Dark and Light is.
Love your take on that fab theme.
You definitely captured the Dark And Light with your chalk board affect.
Love the snall amount of glitz too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.