Sunday 6 February 2022

Festive Gift/Gift Bag

 Good morning and I hope this finds you well. Lorraine chose the theme this time for our group.

I made three gift bags for my nephew's children at Christmas and I showed one of them last month. I thought this would be an ideal time to show the other two.

My Projects



It's very easy to buy gift bags from a shop but his way they get something unique to them.

I used papers and toppers from Dovecraft "Winter Wonderland."  I also made matching envelopes to add a money gift.  As I said last time my sister always made up gift bags for her grandchildren  and so after we lost her I carried on the tradition. I fill them with lots of small gifts and sweets etc but give them money for their main gift. As growing kids I think it is much better for them to buy something they really want rather than end up with something totally unsuitable. I haven't had children myself so am totally unable gauge what they would want.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

 


 


14 comments:

Rita said...

Morning Christine. Love your Beautiful Bags. I love making Bags for Christmas with Matching tags. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two very lovely gift bags Christine, I love the wintry papers and matching elements and tags.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Lovely gift bags Christine….just like you I don’t know what to give the family as gifts so I resort to money and try to make a cracker or something to gift it in ….more into boxes than bags…
Hope you are both keeping well…take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous gift bags xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two beautifully decorated bags Christine...its always nice to receive gifts in handcrafted bags

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your gift bags are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

A lovely idea to keep on the tradition for the family with your gift bags. hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely bags perfect for hidden treasures. Zoe x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what wonderful gift bags you have decorated.
The yboth look fabulous and what super papers used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

rachel said...

Great makes Christine. Lovely! Hugs Rachel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully made bags Christine, lovely papers on them, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous bags Christine, decorated wonderfully, xxx

Lorraine said...

Lovely gift bags, gorgeous papers.
Lorraine x

Elizabeth said...

Your gift bags are both lovely, Christine. The papers and decorations just perfect. x