Thursday 14 March 2019

Bugs at MAWTT

Good morning. It is time for another challenge for Team B at MAWTT and Jessie has chosen the theme and she would like to see bugs on your card or project. Now bugs can mean butterflies, dragon flies, bees, ladybirds, spiders etc.  I have managed to incorporate a bee and some butterflies on my card.

My Card


Recipe 
6" square white base card
lilac pearlescent card stock - from stash
paper and topper - Butterfly Ballet from The Paper Boutique
butterfly dies - The Works
Pierced Noble Rectangles - Sue Wilson

This is such a simple card but it is quite pretty. I covered the front of the card with paper from this beautiful pack and then added a frame on top. The lilac pearlescent card stock is from my stash but I'm afraid I cannot remember where I bought it.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what my team mates have made for this challenge and you might be inspired to join in with us. For this challenge you could make male cards or children's card with this theme too.

Hope you have a great day. I'm sure I will - I am off to the NEC to meet up with Mrs Duck where we will no doubt put the world to rights.

Take care.




13 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine, really pretty paper and delicate butterflies, thank you, xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very gorgeous card and that design looks stunning and very beautiful.
I love it and that paper is so gorgeous I think I am going to have to buy that.
I do love their paper pads they are packed with such lovely papers.
Have a great time today with Ang wish I was able to be there with you.
Hurt my back helping hubby up as he fell over so I am pain killers at the mo.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
You say it's a simple card, but it's so pretty.
Lydia
X

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart Mooi met de vlinders
Groetjes Gerrie

dutchess said...

Such a pretty card Christine...lovely paper....having a day off crafting today and taking stuff to the charity shop....my room is looking so much better with all this old stash gone...hugs xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Christine..hope you and Ang have a blast! huggles Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Christine, love the soft colours and all the pretty butterflies.
Lorraine x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A very pretty card I love the colours you have chosen xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, what a beautiful card, the paper is gorgeous and the colours too, I love the pretty butterflies. Good to hear that you had a lovely time at the NEC, Kate x

Furrbster said...

This is extremely pretty and has me looking very uch forward to summer :) Hope you had a great time at the NEC.

Hugz Tinz

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card Christine, so elegant and pretty in those soft colours.x

Donna Ellis said...

this is so springy, feminine, and lovely, Christine! Gorgeous! hugs, de