Friday 3 May 2019

Don't Be Square

Good morning. Hope this finds you all well and ready for another Bank Holiday weekend. I somehow don't feel we will be quite so lucky with the weather this time.

It's time for a new challenge at Winter Wonderland where the theme, chosen by me, is "Don't Be Square" so we want to see any square cards.  It will be interesting to see what shapes you come up with

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. The prize on offer is $12  to spend in store.

My Card


Recipe 
base card - using Go Kreate Frilly #10
snowflake lattice e/f - Sue Wilson
Promarkers
 Tonic Nuvo Drops

I really love the shape of this die and I cannot understand why I don't use it more often.  Maybe it will be making another appearance before too long. The image I used didn't need too much doing to it.  I coloured a few of the baubles and then just added lashings of glitter in the same colours as the Promarkers used.

Why not pop over to the blog and see work of the DT and maybe you will be inspired to join us in he challenge.  Do remember that we are a Christmas challenge only.

Well that's all from me today.

Take care and happy crafting.





6 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Yes I agree it's a great shape, makes a change from square cards, Love it.
Lydia
X

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the shape of your fabulous card Christine

Anne

dutchess said...

It is a fabulous shaped die and makes a great card shape Christine...love it ...I really must get back into the swing of Christmas ...away in Wales for a few days of predictably soggy weather...no internet except in the coffee shop and pub...xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, you're right it's a fabulous die, I love the panel of gorgeous baubles. Hope you're having a good weekend. Very cold here and snow on the mountains, Kate x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Christine. Love that shape. Thanks for a fun challenge. Pat K xx