Saturday 11 May 2019

Children at Christmas for CCC

Good morning and time for a new challenge for the girls in the Christmas Card Club. Kate has chosen the theme this time and as you can see she wants to see cards for children. As usual I am a day early with my card.

Card #1 


Recipe
5" x 7" base card 
red card stock - Rymans
 Elisabeth Bell image -The Hobby House
lacy circles die - Spellbinders
sentiment - computer generated

This card was in my box from a while ago just awaiting an image and sentiment so it was a five minute job.


Card #2


Recipe
6" square base card
digi image - Polkadoodles
snowball barrel - internet
lacy circle die - Spellbinders
sentiment stamp - Little Claire Designs
large snowflakes -  Marianne dies
small snowflakes - punch
Promarkers to colour

Card #3


Recipe
6" base card
papers and topper - Cuddly Buddly (ancient digi downloads)

This image never fails to make me smile. I just added some punched stars to finish and tie in with the papers. (I think the name has now changed to Buddly Crafts.)

Well that's it for now.

Take care and happy crafting.



13 comments:

dutchess said...

Three wonderful Christmas cards Christine...each and everyone of them are a delight ...perfect images for the challenge.xxxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Three really pretty cards.
Lydia
X

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your Christmas cards are gorgeous I love them all. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I've got out of sync with my dates, I wouldn't have been posting my cards if I'd not seen yours.
Everyone wonderful, super images and designs, just perfect for the challenge, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Sweet cards Christine, xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Christine

All 3 cards are so delightful but I especially love the first one, it's such a sweet image

Have a good weekend

June x

Mrs A. said...

Three super cards and all perfect for the challenge. Just for once I'm on time and have a post all ready and scheduled for tomorrow. Wonders will never cease! Hugs Mrs A.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Three stunning cards... you have been busy....
Hugs zsylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super set of cards Christine, lovely images and designs.
Lorraine

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christine, your cards are beautiful. I love all the children themed images, they're all perfect for the challenge. Elizabeth xx

rachel said...

Three great cards Christine - really lovely cute images! Hugs rachel x

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous trio of cards Christine. I particularly like the scene of sleeping kids with Santa peeping. Thanks for sharing so many. Zoe x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards.