Sunday 12 May 2019

Ecology/Environment/Conservation at IAAS

Good morning and hope this finds you all well. Sall chose our theme at IAAS this time, and I must say I struggled with this but in the end, when I found this image of a tropical rain forest, I thought it fit the theme.

If you are looking for my card for the Christmas Card Club please scroll down to the previous post.

My Card
Recipe
7" x 5" base card
image - Greetings Card Factory

Another CAS card which I completed digitally by adding the three layers, including the sentiment and  label for it. There is a fine green border round the sentiment label but it is not easy to see in the picture  I then just printed it off and mounted it onto the card base.  I decided it needed nothing else.

This reminds me so much of our trip into the rain forest in Trinidad (or it might have been Tobago).  I can almost smell it and I think I'll start perspiring soon ... lol!

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made for this "challenging" 
challenge.

Today would have been the birthdays of my mum and dad and mum's twin brother.  I think the three of them will  be celebrating their 93rd birthday together in heaven.  I still miss them all.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Take care and happy crafting.







11 comments:

Lia said...

You have found a beautiful image. The card does not need more I think!
Lia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your scenic CAS card Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christiin,
Great card, happy memories for you today even if it's a bit sad.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, sorry to hear that today is rather a sad one for you, loved ones are always missed no matter how long ago.
Your card is wonderful,what a beautiful image and design, an interesting challenge, I would have been stumped, but you've managed brilliantly, hugs Kate x x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card with a very lovely image so classy Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy L said...

Sad day for you Christine, hugs.
Lovely card too, xxxx

Hazel said...

A beautiful gentle image and perfect for the theme. Hazel x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning care. What a sad day for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sall said...

Thank you so much for embracing my challenge theme, I know I get carried away and don't really think through how it will be carried out by everyone else so for that I apologise. I love the image you have used and right now I really want to be there.

Mimi said...

Thinking of you Christine as your thoughts are with your Mum, Dad and Uncle today, I am sure they are smiling down on you and enjoying your memories of the forest visit in Trinidad or Tabago. A gorgeous card and sometimes digital really is the perfect place to construct a card as you have shown :) xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and serene card.xx