Monday 30 September 2019

Tags at IAAS

Good morning and apologies to Jane and the rest of the DT at  IAAS.  This card should have been posted yesterday so this is just a very quick post.  The remit is tags.

My Card



Recipe
4" x 6" base card
papers - Vintage Fall by MR Designs
sentiment stamp - Quietfire Designs
butterflies - punch

I folded a piece of 12" x 4" card and trimmed the edges into a tag shape. I added a piece of backing paper to the top, after tearing the edge, to make a pocket for my tag. The tag was stamped with a sentiment from Quietfire Designs. This is for a friend who has just been diagnosed with cancer.

Please pop across to the blog if you would like to see what my teamies have come up with for this challenge.

Well that's all from me today.  Hope you are well and not getting washed away with all this rain.



10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous Christine, I shall have to start making mine for Christmas, xxxx

dutchess said...

This is beautiful Christine...gorgeous papers and a lovely sentiment....xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful tag
Lydia
X

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. It is beautiful. I am sure that your friend will appreciate it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lia said...

Wow, this is a beauty!!!
And I like the cards below. You have been busy!
Lia xx

Chriss America Real said...

I love these gorgeous tags !

Hugs,

Chriss

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and tag. I do hope your friend goes on to a full recovery and yes, it does take courage. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, lovely colours and images, Kate x

Furrbster said...

Wow this is stunning - well worth the wait :)

Hugz Tinz

Gclub Online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.