Sunday 15 September 2019

Things With Wings at IAAS

Good morning. IAAS have another challenge today and the theme is Things With Wings.  This is my DT card.

Please scroll down to previous post if you are looking for my card for the Christmas Card Club.

My Card



Recipe
A5 base card
Hunkydory toppers and backing card "Feathered Friends"

Unusually for me I have made an A5 card and cut the front back by half.  here. Since I came across a load of Hunkydory packs a few weeks ago I have decided to use some of them. I used three of the toppers here.  It's amazing how much stash you accumulate - and then misplace .... lol! I must have had these years.

Why not go across to the blog and check out the cards from my teamies?  Perhaps you will decide to join in the challenge.  We would love to see you.

I hope you are having a good weekend.

 Take care.





10 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterende kaart.Jammer genoeg kun je zulke kaarten hier niet kopen in Nederland
Fijne zondag
Groetjes Gerrie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
oh what a very pretty card and the images are so sweet.
Love your wonderful design.
Hope all is well at the Harrop estate.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card. I know just what you mean I have just had a bit of sort out and a load I gave a load to the brownies.
Lydia
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely

Hazel said...

Beautiful images on your lovely card. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine, lovely topper with the birds and papers too, super card design too, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mimi said...

Such a pretty card Christine and even better when created using 'lost and found' surprises in the drawers. I know just what you mean, the bits I find when I am hunting for something totally different is common lol. A guess a crafter just can't resist a bargain as we always know it will come in handy one day lol.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a very pretty design Christine

June x

Josephine said...

This is lovely! The design works so well with the images which are gorgeous.