Sunday 5 January 2020

Angels or Fairies at Christmas Card Club.

Good morning and welcome to my blog today  Hopefully you are all feeling well and not suffering from any bugs that might be around.. I have posted three times this week and two have been Christmas cards ... lol!  Good start for my collection. I decided that I would go through my received cards and see what I could rescue for recycling and this is from one of those cards.


My Card


Recipe
6" square white base card
turquoise card  - Hobbycraft
pink card from stash 
recycled image
Noble Pierced Squares  dies - Sue Wilson
Dainty Dots e/f - Spellbinders
Virtuoso music die - memory Box

This is such a sweet image that it would have been a sin to put it in for recycling.  All I did was add some gold glitter to the halos and stars and job done. The colours of the papers were perfect too.

Well, that's all for today.

 Take care.




18 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely card Christine. I need to look through mine too. Here to a New Year, New Start too. Hugs Rita xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

dutchess said...

Happy New Year Christine...you are so right such a sweet image it deserved to be recycled...lovely card xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year Christine.
I do love a bit of recycling, this is a gorgeously sweet image as you say and would have been a sin not to give it another lease of life on this beautiful card.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Would never have known this is an upcycled card. Very well put together. I love the music note die. The perfect finishing touch. Yes I too have my pile of (shop bought) received cards to go through. The second pile is all the gorgeous ones that I have recieved from my lovely blogging friends and go in my to keep forever draw. Wishing you a Happy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Christine, and Happy New Year. Love how you've made use of a received card for this. Really beautiful card. Hugs, Shaz X

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year to you Christine, and what a gorgeous card and a super piece of recycling, love the musical note.
Thank you for your beautiful card. What a lovely die you used.
Hope all is well with you and yours, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. It is just so cute. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chriss America Real said...

Aww, this card is very sweet. Happy new year!

Hugs,

Chriss

rachel said...

such a sweet card and perfect for the theme! Happy New Year! Hugs rachel x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Happy New Year.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card, I agree too good to recycle.
Lydia
X

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous Xmas card... sorry late ... we have been away for a few days ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
such a very lovely recycled card and I love how you have enhnced it with your design.
I too had one like that waiting to be recycled.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, such a gorgeous card, so fresh...xx

gwen70 said...

Such a lovely card. Happy New Year xx

Linda Simpson said...

Happy New Year! This is such a beautiful card and loving the sweet angels.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Furrbster said...

Such a sweet card,

Hugz Tinz