Sunday 26 April 2020

Baubles for Christmas Card Club

Good morning and hope this finds you well. For the first timer ever I totally lost track of the days this week and in fact was a day ahead of myself from Thursday. John takes his lead from me so when I cooked fish and chips on Thursday, thinking it was Friday, he assumed it was Friday as well and I only realised on Saturday evening when I apologised to the leader of  our blog IAAS for being a little tardy entering my card into the post.  I made her think twice too!!

Anyway, the lovely Kate chose our theme this week and she wants to see a bauble or baubles on our cards.

My Card





Recipe
6" square base card
Mirri card - stash
Falling Snow e/f - Sue Wilson
Noble pierced squares - Sue Wilson
Bauble - The Works
Holly Corner die - Joanna Sheen

As usual mirri card is notoriously difficult to photograph.  Despite my best efforts this was the best I managed - and even then my bright pink Tshirt is reflected at the bottom

We have had some lovely weather of late and I have been helping John outside.  I'm sure he thinks he is Capability Brown, but I must admit he is doing a good job so I shouldn't mock.

If you want to see the cards from the other girls check out my sidebar for their details. 

Take care and stay safe.








19 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Christmas card Christine, love the bauble die.
Hope you are keeping safe and well
Lorraine x

scrappymo! said...

That bauble die is fabulous as is your card. The frame die is another lovely one!

Mirri card defo is hard to photograph...

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card, good for posting too.
Lydia
X

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Glad to hear you are both well and keeping busy, it's the best way to get through the day. I love my garden, moreso now during this pandemic. Stay safe. Hugs Rita xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card ....love the die .....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kerstkaart
Groetjes Gerrie

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Christine...love that bauble die it’s stunning cut out in the silver....
Another gorgeous sunny day here today...and much warmer than yesterday...so out with my washing and the a bit more gardening....all the garden furniture has been painted and most of the fencing...sadly we have run out of stain so it’s online ordering again....
Take care xxxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, love the die xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Christine, so stylish and elegant, beautifully designed.
Glad to hear that you and John are well and keeping busy. Alistair is really missing getting up into the mountains, but he just has to content himself, he goes for a cycle and at the moment he's fiddling, continue to keep safe and sane, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous card, love the die and your colour scheme with the pop of red.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Christine, very classy. Xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Christine, lovely card, and a gorgeous bauble die cut! I agree, hard to keep track of what day it is- mainly it's Wednesday being the night we put the bin out that's the one I can remember, after that, I'm lost till next week. Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I do love the bauble die and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your Bauble card is lovely Christine....we are the same wake up and not sure of the day....I'm sure John is doing a great job!

Anne

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous card Christine. What a super die for this challenge. Like the silver foil which is so eye catching. Hugs Zoe x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine the card is gorgeous. All the days are much the same so it is hard to tell them apart. Take care. Hugs Jackie

rachel said...

This is really lovely - such a wonderful die! Hope you are well. Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

So Classy looking. I have a post up in the ccc blog that might be if interest to you. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

A stunning Christmas card

Hugz Tinz