Wednesday 27 May 2020

Humour at IAAS


Good morning and I hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine.  I am very late with my DT post for IAAS.  My card was done in time and it was on the IAAS blog in time - I just totally forgot to post it on my own blog. I'm losing the plot.

This is a very quick card for my nephew to accompany his "real" card when the time come comes. He is an audiologist so it is appropriate and I'm sure will make him smile.

My Card





I computer generated both the front sentiment and the one I used inside.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out the projects from team mates?

Take care and happy crafting.



7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I am sure your nephew will love his cars Christine it’s brilliant

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a brilliant card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, a real fun card, and looks just perfect for your Nephew, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is brilliant Christine, love the sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
this card is perfect for him and such good fun.
Love your wonderful image and your sentiment and verse you have generated.
Hope all is okay in the Harrop Towers.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

Mimi said...

Such a fun card Christine, gave me a good laugh too :) :) Big hugs and stay safe :) xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous fun card Christine

June x