Sunday 3 May 2020

Challenge # 65Deck The Paws

A new challenge has been posted at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  Our challenge is always Anything Goes as long as it is Christmas but as usual we have a twist, and this time it to feature a cat or dog prominently on your card. In doing so you will be eligible to win this month's paper pack. However, just by entering you could also win the prize from our sponsor and this time it is Ike's Art.

My cards are like buses - none for ages then three in a row!

My Card

Recipe
6" square base card
red card stock - Rymans
backing paper - Decosses Dynamite
image - Xmas Kat Tree -Ike's Art
holly corners - Joanna Sheen Signature dies
promarkers to colour

I really love this paper and it is perfect for the card with the baubles on the floor round the tree.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out what the other Sleigh Belles have made for this challenge, and on May 15th the Marry Maidens will be providing even more inspiration for you.

Take care and stay safe.



10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Christine, and a great image, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your Christmas card Christine


Anne

dutchess said...

That’s so sweet Christine....lovely card ...
Hoping to get out for a walk today after a day of on off rain all day yesterday....take care xxx

Lia said...

A very nice chrismascard! I hope, the world will be back to normal on Dec. 25th!
Lia xx

Carole Pollard said...

That’s lovely such a cute image and I love the die cut corners so pretty Stay safe hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, such a cute cat and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ike said...

A lovely card and I really like those corner dies :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Christine, lovely image and design
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet card Christine, lovely image and design, Kate x