Sunday 17 January 2021

Winter at International Art and Soul

 Good morning dear friends and I hope you are all well and keeping warm. It is time for another challenge at IAAS where the theme is Winter - very appropriate.

 

Please scroll to previous post if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club entry

My Card


inside of card

This is a 7" square card and I used the backing paper from The Paper Shelter's "Snowboarder Girl".

The trees on the front are Memory Box and the sentiment stamp is  from Inkylicious  which I split to use over the front and inside.  Both the trees and the stamp were used on my last IAAS card two weeks ago and so I made two cards at the same time.  Lots of glitter finished off the front beautifully.

Please pop across to the blog and see what my teamies have made for the challenge.

Take care.

 


 



6 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the frosty colours.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Christine, inside and outside, it really is a marvellous wintery scene, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. It is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

Margaret said...

So beautiful and elegant. Great scene card and I love the lacey look at the top. Hugs, Maggie

Hazel said...

a beautiful and serene looking scene on your card. It's perfect. Hazel x