Monday 4 January 2021

Use Kraft for Christmas Card Club

 Good morning and hope this finds you all well. I'm usually a day early with my card for our little club but this month I'm a day late. Not a good start for the New Year is it? I had a total break from card making and blogging over Christmas and now I'm frantically trying to catch up - not too successfully I hasten to add. 

 

My Card


This is a card made from a pack I bought at the Works last year I think but only made two cards from it. However it fits Kate's challenge perfectly. Very easy to put together because the layers just need pushing out of the page and added to the base card which I made from Kraft card. I think I shall be making some more so that I can get ahead with next year's cards - oops I mean this year's cards!

We had a new addition to the family in the early hours of Boxing Day when my niece gave birth to a little girl six weeks prematurely. A worrying start but she is a strong little girl and obviously a fighter and now has been taken off the ventilator so hopefully she will continue to make progress. So that was something nice to end an awful year and something great to look forward to.

Take care.

 


 



7 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Christine...love the card..just perfect colours and tones to go with the Kraft card...
Happy New year and this one surely has to be a better one....take care xxxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, love the colours xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This card has a lovely rustic feel to it Christine, a super make. Congratulations on the arrival of a 'little one' in to the family too.
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

HI Christine....your card is beautiful love the colours


Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on the new baby, how lovely and good to know she is doing well.
Your card is beautiful, and fits the bill perfectly. I have a couple of these packs from the Works and they are great value for money and make gorgeous cards, Kate x

Furrbster said...

What a lovely design!

Hugz Tinz