Sunday 11 April 2021

Winged Creatures at IAAS

 Good morning.  I'm back with my DT card for IAAS. The theme of Winged Creatures was chosen by me this time.

My Card


 If you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card
 please scroll down to previous post.

 I used a Hunkydory topper, from Feathered Friends I think, and made it into a 7" card. I mounted the sentiment topper onto a pink poinsettia which now looks nothing like a poinsettia. 

Please pop over to the blog and you will see the amazing array of cards made by team mates. It's great how we have all interpreted this theme in so many different ways - which is exactly what I had hoped for.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

 


7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Christine, love the frame around your image.Hunkydory do some lovely images and so handy to make a quick card.

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so sweet. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

The image is beautiful and the layout is great on your card. I'm terrified of 'things with wings' so chose a dragonfly as that's slightly less terrifying than a bird! Hazel x

Margaret said...

Beautiful image you chose and made into a lovely card. Fun challenge. Maggie, DT

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Christine that image is delightful the papers are gorgeous, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Zoechaos said...

This little garden scene with those very pretty birds is delightful and what a great theme. x

Furrbster said...

This is very stylish and beautiful,

Hugz Tinz