Saturday 10 April 2021

Robins for Christmas Card Club

 Another two weeks have flown by and it's time for our little group to post our cards using the theme Little Robin Redbreast which was chosen by Margaret.

Card #1

Card # 2
 

The first two cards are from Craftsuprint.  Last time Lorraine showed a card using a CUP image and it reminded me that I have loads of images and not used them in ages. I went hunting and this is the one I decided to use.  It is actually a decoupage kit but I decided, in an effort to keep as many cards flat as I can, to use the decoupage to make a second card so they are the same - but not the same. The first one is 7" square and the second is 6" square.

Card # 3


 My final card uses a digi stamp called Kissing Robins from JustInklined which I have had for about eight or nine years. It is such a cute image.

I hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing.

Take care.




14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine all your cards are gorgeous I love them all. I do like seeing robins on cards. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dutchess said...

Three great cards Christine...and lovely robins,they have to be-my favourite Christmas bird.....always cheerful and cheeky...well the ones in our garden are.
Enjoy your weekend it’s sleeting here this morning xxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Christine...there is something lovely about Robins..
Enjoy the weekend.

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Three fabulous cards ...you can’t beat a Robin on an Xmas card ...love them
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, all of your card are so beautiful, such lovely toppers and designs. I think this is going to be a popular challenge. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, Kate x

Wendy L said...

They are all lovely Christine, xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful imagery and a gorgeous set of three cards.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful cards Christine . Lovely Robin images which as Sylvie says you can't beat at Christmas. Zoe x

gwen70 said...

two fabulous cards. Love them xx

Rita said...

Just found your post Christine. Sorry to be so late in commenting. Beautiful cards all with gorgeous little Robin Redbreasts too. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

Three great cards Christine - very lovely! You've just gotta love those little robins! Hugs rachel x

Elizabeth said...

Three fab cards, Christine. Love them all. xx

Mrs A. said...

I keep forgetting i have lots of card toppers purchased from them too. I am sure I have christmas ones in my files. I like how you have made two cards from teh one decoupage set. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

These cards are so pretty,

Hugz Tinz