Thursday 1 April 2021

Animals/Birds at MAWTT

 Good morning.  I hope you have been enjoying the beautiful weather the past three days  if you live in the UK .  March did what it's supposed to do coming in like lion and going out like a lamb. 

We have another challenge for you today at MAWTT and it is to show birds or animals on your card.

My Card

 

I used a fox on a Christmas card which makes a nice change. The paper and topper are from the Paper Boutique's "A Whisper of Winter.". The pine cones are from John Next Door.

Why not pop across to the blog and see what my teamies have made for this challenge. 

I can't believe just  how quickly time is passing. The whole of lockdown seems to have gone by so  fast - although my brother disagrees with me on that point. If people behave themselves than we can continue to take steps in ending the lockdown slowly but surely, so fingers crossed.

Take care.






7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine your little line cones finish off your card beautifully ..your smiling fox is adorable



Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dutchess said...

A lovely card Christine...love the fox .....
Busy with my spring cleaning,washing all my curtains and windows..my goodness being a busy bee.Take care xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, it's a lovely card, I love the papers and design.
I too think it's gone so quickly, but as for people behaving themselves, well I think the majority will, but it only takes the few idiots who gather in crowds to cause us to go backwards, not to mention if overseas travel opens up, now that scares me, that and the hordes of people who will flock to Scotland and the Highlands, we are not safe until everyone in the world is vaccinated, but whatever you do keep safe, Kate x

Diane Louise J said...

Evening Christine
Thanks for creating your gorgeous fox DT card... I just love the cute expression on his face. Have a lovely month until our next team challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise (Team Leader, MAWTT) xx

Furrbster said...

Absolutely gorgeous,

Hugz Tinz

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
thank you so much for letting the girls know about my problem.
It took nearly a week to resolve but I have posted today thank goodness.
I have expained on the Admin blog what happened.
Love your wonderful card and the design is beautiful.
Those papers are so fab and that image of the fox is very lovely.
Hope you and John are keeping well at the moment and continue to do so.
My the weather has changed hasn't it so cold again.
Turned my storage heaters down, now I have had to put them back up again.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.