Saturday 24 April 2021

Humour for the Christmas Card Club

 Rachel wants to see some humour in our cards this time. We do have the option of Anything Goes but I do like the challenge of doing something that I might not normally do.

My Card


This image from Beccy's Place really makes me smile and reminds me of how often those darn Christmas tree lights become tangled.  This is a 7" square card.  The scraps of Christmas tree lights card was in my snippets box and I cannot remember where it is from. I just fussy cut the light bulbs in the corner from some clip art which I printed onto a scrap of photo paper to give it some gloss.

Take care.

 



8 comments:

Gibmiss said...

This is fabulous Christine ...a really fun card ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a great image for this challenge Christine and a fabulous and fun Christmas card too.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Fabulous fun card Christine...love that image really makes me smile and your embellishments and card design absolutely gorgeous
Hope you are both well I got my second jab this week.....much less I’ll effects than the first!...take care xxxx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card, gave me a great big smile xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a wonderful card. I love it. That image is very funny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

What a fun card Christine and it's a great image and design. I know every year out lights seem to tangle themselves up in the box throughout the yea, even although Alistair wraps them around wood to prevent that, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Fab fun card. The design paper goes perfect with Beccy's image. In went with ducks too for my card. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

Hi Christine - so sorry for being so long visiting - its just been too busy! Love your card! Cute! Big hugs rachel xx