Tuesday 3 August 2021

Summer Fun at MAWTT.

 It's time for another challenge at MAWTT and there is a choice of theme. I went with Summer Fun but you could also choose Summer Colours - Orange& Yellow.

My Card

 

This is 6" base card made from green card stock from Limetree Crafts. The image is from the Paper Shelter and matted with cream and brown card.I computer generated the sentiment and then just added some leaves from John Next Door.

Why not pop across to the blog and you may be inspired to join in the challenge. The DT members have used both themes so there is plenty to inspire you.

Take care and enjoy your day.





8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Fab card Christine hugs Sue x

HilaryJane said...

Love your beautiful colouring and the muted colours, brilliant xx

Wendy L said...

Thats a great image for Summer Fun Christine,great card, xxx

Sall said...

I hope your hiking somewhere interesting. Sall xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Christine, I love the image and colours, Kate x

Furrbster said...

Fabulous card,

Hugz Tinz

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
sorry I am late with my comment.
Oh your card is wonderful and such a lovely image for summer too, and a really great design as well.
Gone are the days when I could walk a lot, I used to walk eveywhere too now I am virtually house bound and I miss it so much.
I do hope you and John are keeping well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.