Sunday 15 August 2021

CAS for International Art and Soul

 Good morning.  The theme this week at IAAS is CAS. I have an extremely simple card to show for my DT card today.  I somehow mixed up my challenges and realised this morning that I had made my card to fit the next challenge.  Luckily the theme is CAS because  was able to make my card extremely quickly. 

If you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card please scroll down to previous card.

 My Card


The longest part of making this card was the time in locating the embossing folder I wanted to use. It is absolutely donkey's years since I used it.  It's an old Cuttlebug folder and the embossing is amazing.  It is so deep it is like the current 3D embossing folders that are popular now but in those days 3D folders hadn't even been thought of.  The stamp is from the Nitwit Collection "Bloom With Grace" from Crafter's Companion.

Why not pop over tot he blog and check out the cards from my team mates?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.




8 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Very elegant design. Zoe x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Christine and your right that embossing detail is beautiful hugs Sue x

Wendy L said...

Its gorgeous Christine, I can understand why you wanted to find the EF, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such an elegant design Christine, a beautiful card, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Beautifully executed CAS card. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

A very elegant design,

Hugz Tinz

Sall said...

Utterly amazing.